We are very proud of our school unform here at Castle Carrock. You are welcome to purchase uniform from the school office, or you can use the online shop.
The school uniform is as follows:
- Trousers – Mid Grey / Black (not jeans, cords, or tracksuit)
- Skirts, pinafore dresses (Mid Grey / Black)
- Polo shirts, t-shirts white
- Sweatshirt, cardigan, sweater, fleece with school logo. Royal Blue
- PE: Shorts for PE Black or Navy, T-shirt for PE White
- School shoes (keep trainers/plimsolls in school for PE lessons) – Black or Brown
Note in winter it would be useful for children to bring wellies or spare trainers in case they get wet
Clothes for PE lessons and a pair of plimsolls in a drawstring bag should be kept in school unless in need of a wash. Please do not send your child with large sports bags; we do not have room to accommodate these. ALL items of PE clothing, school uniform, outdoor clothing and wellingtons, when needed, MUST be clearly labelled.
Painting aprons are provided for the youngest children but it would be helpful to have an old shirt for each child for messy activities