Here at Castle Carrock we have a very successful After-School & Breakfast Club.
Our Clubs offer a range of activities and outdoor play based around a weekly theme. Kids Club is well resourced with board games, construction toys, outdoor toys, PE equipment, TV, laptops and games. Kids Club offer various courses and special events for example Christmas Crafts, Games courses, dancing, French Knitting, etc.
The Breakfast Club runs from 8.00 am to 8.50 am, and the After School Club runs from 3.30pm to 6.00pm, both each weekday.
We have a varied breakfast menu which we tweak to suit the children. Each day we have a variety of cereals available as well as a set menu for hot food.
Parents need to complete a registration form, available from the leader or the school office for each child detailing contact details, medical conditions and dietary requirements.
Parents book their children in on a daily basis – preferably by 1.00pm. This can be verbally by older children or by a note or phone call for younger children.
- Pre-book – by telling Kids Club staff which days you need your child to use Kids Club on a day to day or regular basis.
- Tell your child to ensure their teacher knows that they will be using Kids Club that evening and this will be marked on the register.
- Telephone school on 01228 670393 before 1.00pm to make a booking.
Breakfast Club – Monday to Friday
- 8.00am to 8.50am – £3.00 per child
After School Club – Monday to Friday – 3.30pm to 6.00pm
- 3.30pm to 4.00pm – £2.00 per child
- 3.30pm to 5.00pm – £5.00 per child
- 3.30pm to 5.30pm – £6.50 per child
- 3.30pm to 6.00pm – £8.00 per child
- 5% discount for 2nd & 3rd child
Use of Kids Club is invoiced monthly in arrears.