We are proud of our Academy status here at Castle Carrock!
Our Academy status means that we receive our funding direct from central government rather than through a local authority. We also have some more freedoms – such as finances, curriculum, length of terms and school days. You can find out more about our ethos here – and our curriculum here.
Here at Castle Carrock we work closely with out primary and secondary neighbours. We believe that collaborative and partnership working is vital for schools to offer the best support to their pupils. We are a member of the Rural Learning Alliance and take in Schools Direct teacher trainees.
Find out more about Our Governors here.
Our Value for Money statement: Value for Money Statement 2018
Recent Governor reports:
- SMSC Report - 2018
- Accounts August 2018
- Value for Money Statement 2018
- Governing Body Structure with Register of Interest
- Code of Conduct 2019
- Accounts August 2017 - 2018
- PE and School Sports 2018-2019
- Accounts 2018 - 2019
- Governors Code of Conduct
- Committee Attendance 2018-2019
- Scheme of Delegation
- Governor - Committee Attendance 19-20
- Governing Body - Structure and Register of Interests
- Governor Meeting Attendance - 19-20
- Accounts 19 - 20
- PP Strategy Statement September 2020