We believe that wearing a uniform will teach our children to take pride in their appearance. Dressing smartly for school will build a sense of belonging and community and mean less distractions in class.
You are purchase uniform from the online shop.
The school uniform is as follows:
- Trousers – Mid Grey / Black (not jeans, cords, or tracksuit)
- Skirts, pinafore dresses (Mid Grey / Black)
- Polo shirts, t-shirts white
- Sweatshirt, cardigan, sweater, fleece with school logo. Royal Blue
- PE: Shorts for PE Black or Navy, T-shirt for PE White
- School shoes (keep trainers/plimsolls in school for PE lessons) – Black or Brown
- Key Stage 2 bring in a pair of ‘indoor shoes’ – slippers or similar for changing.
- Class 1 – it would be useful for children to bring wellies or spare trainers in case they get wet
Note – we are currently asking children to come into school in the PE kit on PE days – this is due to the limits on school space during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
ALL items of PE clothing, school uniform, outdoor clothing and wellingtons, when needed, MUST be clearly labelled.
Painting aprons are provided for the youngest children but it would be helpful to have an old shirt for each child for messy activities