Parents and carers are very much encouraged to get involved in school life!
We strive to include parents and carers in all that we do with regular coffee mornings, school assemblies and ‘open days’ which parents are invited to. Our fortnightly newsletter includes a diary of events.
We’re also incredibly fortunate to have a very active ‘Friends of Castle Carrock’ group who support the school in many different ways; they organise fundraisers, social activities and link parents through a facebook group. You can get involved here.
Parent Help Downloads
- 20 Things to Do before Reading
- Government guidance for parents to support well-being
- Maths Glossary for Parents
- Nursery Leaflet
- Parents Complete Curriculum Guide
- Parents' Guide to Grammar - Glossary
- Parents' Guide to Phonics
- Parents' Guide to Punctuation
- Parents' Guide to the National Curriculum
- Parents' Guides - How to help your child read
- Whole School Topic Map